Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ghost hunting at Preston Castle.

From Daily Reptile News: Ghost hunting at Preston Castle.
(visit the original link for lots of photos.

It has been no secret that for weeks now I have been planning to go look for ghosts at Preston Castle. I went with my good friend Bear of Mystic Valley Paranormal, his 2 boys and another friend Edward. I snapped this picture as soon as we pulled in. Preston Castle is no stranger to me as I have a view of it right out my living room window. I have lived close to it for many years and this will be the 2nd trip there to look for the ghosts that are always talked about roaming the halls there. This blog post is to highlight the night. The below picture was taken of the backside of the castle once we reached the parking area.

We all got there oh around 4:30 or so in the afternoon, got set up and just before dark started walking around. Now honestly not being a seasoned ghost hunter I don’t know everything about it, not even half, better yet not even 1/4 of what there is to know but I had my Android Ghost Radar on my tablet and my flashlight so I was set. We traveled fairly light, set up a charging station on the 2nd floor and proceeded to cover every accessible floor stopping quite a bit for EVP work and just to sit, listen and pay attention.

There were several areas where the feeling was just different but being a skeptic made if very hard to try to hone in on anything. When you are a skeptic it is far to easy to pass off strange feelings as just being in your head, after all we hare hanging out in an old castle with creaks, cracks and moans going on all the time. I would have to say all in all the night was uneventful, not to dissimilar from the last time I was there on a ghost hunt. I still can’t help but think with all the stories going around that there must be something there that is not explainable at least by me. I took SEVERAL pictures which I will put in a gallery below.

No comments:

Post a Comment