Saturday, March 17, 2012

My First Ghost Hunt with My New Paranormal Society

From GhostPlace.com: My First Ghost Hunt with My New Paranormal Society

I recently created my own paranormal society after all of these strange experiences. I live in Springfield, Illinois, and we had our first ghost hunt last Monday. We investigated Wolfe Creek Cemetery. One of my fellow friends and investigators had an experience with a woman in white. So we went.

The first experience happened as I was telling whatever spirit that might be there that we weren't gonna hurt them and that it was okay to talk to us. At that moment four out of the six there heard an infant wailing, as if it was in pain. It lingered for a moment and we caught it on our recorder. I will upload that an the pictures when we are done analyzing.

The second experience happened as we were wrapping up. My friend Jay and I were talking to the guy who handles the tech department when we saw a white mist form and then dart to the right of Jay. I saw it again a few minutes later, and Jay and I took off after it. Our tech guy said he saw a white mist follow after us when we turned around and started walking back. We then left. We are still going over everything, and I will post.

Follow the original link if you're interested in reading this Ghost Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment